RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 11:57 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Once again Nick, congratulations on your new machine! Thank you for going into great detail as to what the bike has him can do. You really suspect out a nice bike not only for the auto downshifting the power shifting without having to pull the clutch, cruise control but ideally in almost more important in my opinion is how you feel when you walk up and look at it as you so stated in the, fit and finish side. At one point I want to Harley Davidson but I only had enough money for a Triumph 650. I was ready to buy the triumph because I could not afford the Harley when my dad said to me, (God Bless him today) if you buy the Triumph you will regret it every time you walk up and look at it and it is not a Harley! Heck, I was 18 and knew everything so I bought the Triumph. I did custom paint, some chrome and liked it very much but it was not a Harley. I wound up taking it to a motorcycle dealer and letting them sell it on consignment and got my Harley. The pearls of wisdom that fathers set up on their children, if we only would listen LOL I did custom paint, some chrome and liked it very much but it was not a Harley. I wound up taking it to a motorcycle dealer and letting them sell it on consignment and got my Harley. The pearls of wisdom that fathers set up on their children, if we only would listen LOL! That all sad like I mentioned earlier the fit in the finish you love the look you love the feel, I’m so glad you had the good sense to go that way and follow your heart. By the way I test rode a friends Ducati and we both already had Harley Davidson‘s. That motorcycle would bring the front wheel off the ground first second and third gear no problem. I left his house went down and hopped on the freeway, it’s been some years but I do not believe I got out of second gear and was terrified literally of the power. Coming back I was just in the slow lane plugging along listening to that beefy engine and was just afraid if I turn the throttle too far she would BUCK me off. The other problem for me was being leaned over and my size 14 boots made it very difficult to get over and under the shifter, that said I am glad I took a ride on a rocket bike once in my life. I just wish you so much fun and some great road trip’s hopefully you’ve got some guys you can ride with and go places.
Take care and have a great rest of your Sunday, JP