RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi JPEE,

Your solar setup looks real nice and professionally done - good job! I'm glad to hear your getting familiar with your system and learning all the parameters it has to monitor. Like you I am still getting used to the different menu options available and what they have to offer. I have to admit I do look several times a day to check on the energy production of the cells depending on how the weather is looking (overcast, cloudy, stormy, sunny, etc). I am surprised that during the overcast days the panels are still producing a good amount (between 140 - 175 watts) verses what they produce on a purely sunny day (240 watts). Only time they are at minimal or not at all is during thunderstorms.

You don't know how relieved I am in knowing I have no car maintenance to do for 3-4 months - what a breather! I checked on my wifes Kia and discovered the fuel filter was part of the fuel pump assembly and the entire thing is located in the fuel tank. What a mess of a job that is - everyone just said not to worry about it until after 100K and then only if a code is thrown. So that's my plan for now.

Congrats on the new trailer - is it a flat bed or enclosed? Sometimes being the last of the group to get something isn't all that bad, at least you get to look at what everyone else has and make your choice as to what would work best for you.

I was happy to hear you guys fared well with the earthquake and that your house is as quake proof as you can make it. Good quick thinking on the painting above the MD500 - fiberglass is tough but I don't think it would have fared well with that dropping on it from several feet up.

Not too much to report over here. I did order new servo's, ESC, and some GenAce's lipo's for my jets. My F-16 is just about done so I'll be redoing its maiden soon. The F-22 I should get started on later next week depending on how the maiden goes.

Mark