RCU Forums - View Single Post - What to do with this??
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 04:57 PM
Pond Skipper

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Here is what was said at RCG:

If you are selling it lets say on ebay I would consider 280 starting bid see where the chips land. Those are special made inboard Picco 90's worth some big bucks new.
Older design but still a power house today. If you don't have any money into this and have no desire to use it then get rid of it soon as you can it is running season right now.
Note most folks don't want to deal with twins you won't get as many bids. If you broke it all down it is worth 600 but no one is going to pay that kind of money for the unknown's.
To me it's all about the engines and their condition at this point. I would oil them up let them sit for 3 days and see if they turn over smoothly big selling point.

Most folks will strip it down and clean it up with a new paint scheme. The engines where left dry with no plugs in them lets hope after run oil was used needs some now all the same
stand it up nose high let the oil soak into the bearings. Make sure you mention the condition of the engines or the sale won't go far. The left engine was removed for some reason need
to investigate it's condition. Folks will be taking a good look at it. If all is good will take new radio gear and some hours to prep it for water. The engines will have to be stripped down
and cleaned / checked. Can not run it up if there is rust in there will ruin the piston / sleeve fit.