RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 06:10 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Nick,

It is so good to hear from you! I am sorry to hear that the joy of your new bike is a bit dampened by it cost of operation. But in life you only go around once and especially at your age. Ride it like you stole it while your young and can enjoy it, just be careful! It’s lol only money and you can make all you want. Now to be real........ by now I am sure you know how to live on a pretty good budget so it will work out. So you can feel a little more pull hey, cool...... just keep it under control.

Ah Alaska with your girl friend, it doesn’t get any better than that my friend. She having lived there will be able to show you the real Alaska and not just the tourist stops....take plenty of photos.

Solar = Fun LMAO for this old bird.

RC, I talked with my friend and neighbor from Oregon that live next door in the desert and we started building a plane as how and what we are going to fly this season. Last season was colder than Alaska and we had wind as well so we didn’t fly very much at all. But I have made up my mind and I am just gonna load and fly as many days even of for just a couple flight almost daily if possible.

If you ever mentioned you were taking cooking classes I missed it but that’s wonderful! When my Judy goes on her global trips with her lady friends ( I don’t travel off the old USA ) I am left to cook for myself and you what, I love it. I go to Pinterest and look up what I like and find a new recipe. For me it is kind of relaxing and going to the market is fun too as my wife has done all of that ALL at her demand as what she likes to do for me so for me to get to cook and shop is a treat and is refreshing as crazy as that sounds.

My long time friend, enjoy your bike, spend time with your girlfriend and cook for her special things from time to time and be happy :-)
JP