RCU Forums - View Single Post - BeechCraft 350i King Air
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 12:09 PM
ByLoudDesign

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all!
i am not sure who is or maybe still interested in the BKA, but wanted to give out a update! As you most likely know Century Jet is no more, he quit without giving me an notice! It has been a looooong search to find someone to fill the empty hole. the gear will be offered as fully functioning tested systems in air or electric! They are offered this way for a very important reason. Your are going to end up spending several thousand dollar on your BKA. As a warranty issue, I do not what to get into a dog fight over, is it the retracts that failed or the control system you supplied. One of the neat feature of his retract are, if the system goes down the landing gear is lowered. They will be semi-scale with functioning oleo struts and scissors. So if you wish they maybe be fitted with add-on to become full scale. I will provide you with a updated Information/Prices sheet if you drop me a email..I wish I had a photo to show, but have included a link to the website of the new supplier at the bottom of this email. The larges retracts he sells through his catalog is called "Giant Scale Professional", but they are for smaller models, they must call this giant scale, huge giant scale. He makes a private line for modelers of all sizes.The mounting of the ones you are seeing are light weight alum castings and not rugged enough for the BKA!If you have any question I will be glad to answer them or find out the answer if I can. Remember the only dumb question is the one you did not ask!!