RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 01:21 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark,

I just wrote a long reply to your adventures above and said Post and it disappeared!

I'll try again later.

Mark,

I can't wait to see that Eagle stabilization mounted and seeing what she can do. Smart move to do your beta on the smaller plane. Congrats on the new fans arriving and once the graphics hit this week you'll be down town as they say. I getcha on not flying in the heat, it was 104 again the day before yesterday.

Well Mark, that some some spool up my friend. I heard you exhale quality to relax before you did the spin up, we all do that don't we, it does help. She sounded so strong!!!!!!!! I love hearing the th blades cutting the air. you do have some cranking head-speed there my friend! If I may, when I do that test in a garage I stand outside near the open garage door jamb. Because it it go south, no fault of your just a mechanical failure and she scatters I can take one step to my right and I am behind the exterior wall. I am a bit of a fatalist coming close to have been gobbled up some years ago with another 600e I had then. Short story I was flying in a old field and there was some wind, no issue for the mighty 600e. But when I landed I was nose to the right and tail to the left and she paralleled me. Just as she touched down a gust came up and picked her back up and with the head coming at me. It was fast and I was so close and I could not even move. I had a millisecond to turn my back and take the hit there. By the grace of God, just before she got me the blades hit the and she did the funky chicken dance and I was saved. there was and the guy that was with me, that same day after he had to heli hard landings and standing behind the his heli she threw a tail blade that must have cracked on his bounces and hit him in the leg. Fortunately his Levis stopped the blade. So please give that some thought. I loved hearing hearing your sons remarks, oh my goodness he is so darling. Yes, he was excited too, you are blessed.

Well my 230S has no gone down 3 times and I have spent $45.00 on parts and rebuilt it now twice! and now today the third time. Summed up, she flies beautiful in stability mode, but stunt 1 and stunt 2 she want to tip over no matter how low I made the setting, and today even after made them the same as the stability mode. I got a call back from Horizon and they are replacing the receiver/gyro stabilization system unit complete, BUT they are on BO and wont be in until October :-((( the take away is...... I can still fly in the stability mode and still enjoy it.

JP

PS: Before I hit post I am doing a "copy" first this time

Last edited by JPEE; 09-16-2019 at 02:08 PM.