RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pacific RC Jets & JMB-Jets!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 03:31 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Agrav8ed
Question, is this the same company that makes the MB339 for Banana? The dimensions and features are almost identical. Wondering how the quality compares between the two. The other question is that I did not notice and carbon fiber reinforcement in the pics on the website. Did I miss it or is to just not there to keep the price down. Just curious as I have never seen a JMB jet before but am eyeing up that Boeing.
thanks,
Tone
thanks,
Tone
Yes, This is the same company but under different management now and they will no longer be supplying Banana or Global with these kits or any future kits at this time. JMB Jets contacted Pacific RC Jets to become the sole Distributor for all of North America and South America with a few other Countries. JMB has already made other improvements on all the jets and we are excited to be part of another young Company that is willing to take suggestions and make changes to improve their products. We have some old pictures currently on our website and are working on getting more current pictures that will be posted soon.