RCU Forums - View Single Post - Clark TK22 help
Thread: Clark TK22 help
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 04:48 PM
FreakyDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stonefly
how is the stick centered? I would suggest you adjust the fine adjuster left or right. The TK22 has narrow bands when it comes to triggering some of the effects on the board. It could be ( and sounds like ) that the stick even though it is centered on the radio the signal is not centered at the motor so to speak. I mean it is not activating the action on the motor or just asking the motor to get a very small amount of movement because it is at the end of its power band. If you reverse the stick and all the actions are reversed on the motor then it is your fine adjustment. Double check all your wiring, make sure your batteries are fully charged as well. I might even suggest you rebind the reciever if nothing else works.
good luck mate but it does sound like this is a simple problem that you just have to find the cause
Freaky

Originally Posted by stonely
Hi i recently change my Tiger 1 Airsoft Turret to an IR version. Everything works fine except that im getting no turret traverse response from my controller.

there is a humming noise coming from the traverse gearbox, i took it from the upper hull and see that it was moving very slowly to the left. I push my stick to the right it stop, push the stick back to left it start moving again slowly non stop even when i centered my stick. The traverse sound effects is working but the gearbox is not pushing turning the turret.

i tested it with 2 other spare traverse gearbox and all behave the same... i am at a lost now as to what to do. Could anyone pls help? Im using a Frysky qx7 TX and a 8chn RX, i use this for all my other tank with TK22 and they r working fine except this one... it was working fine before i swap out the turret. Thnks...

Last edited by FreakyDude; 09-20-2019 at 04:50 PM.