My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Thumbs down More like "SHORT SIGHTED MANDATE" for tax dollars

Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
This is a very short sighted opinion.

Are you also confused about why we have to register guns, autos, planes, boats, etc? You know what is in common with all these things? They are owned by people and operated by people. People who can kill or maim another person with said item. Can cause real damage to real estate or property. Just like if your kid gets killed by a car you want to be able to have that person tracked down and be prosecuted/penalized for that act. It is the same for any remotely controlled vehicle of any real weight to be lethal/able to cause $2500 or more(rough example) in damages.

Registration allows for enforceable means of responsibility and the fee is to pay for the infrastructure for it.
The original 1/2 pound and over is stupid. Commercial use is fine. To put a starting weight limit of reasonable value would have been somewhere in the 10 to 15 pound area. I don't care about your "what if" scenarios. Registering something doesn't stop it's illicit use nor accidental. Sorry but Hillary can't fix everything anymore than a new law. The registration is overreaching for non-commercial use.