RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys - sorry for the slight absence.

Nick,

Your Alaskan vacation looked to be very rewarding...and from the sound of it a whirlwind trip! Your pictures are simply amazing - the one with the river and the tops of the mountains in the clouds (5th pic) is terrific. Hope you don't mind but I may use that as my desktop pic for a while. Was it really cold while you were there? I see most people wearing jackets and long sleeves.

The Porsche exhibit was very nice - interesting to see so many well kept classic's. I especially liked the helicopter with the tail fan - looks like a EC120 Colibri maybe? Was the collection all private?

JPEE,

You are a very bad influence showing me another jet like that...what are you trying to do??!! Don't worry though, I'm pretty content with the jets I have. Plus I still need to get my F-16 flying!

I'm relieved to hear you got your issues with the 230 all sorted out. Now you can fly her for all she's worth in all 3 modes!

I have been slowly trying to get my confidence back with my heli. Right now I'm just going back to basics and doing simple circles and figure 8's. Going to have to get back on the sim to really brush up and get things moving along.

I also just got my son his first transmitter - a simple 4 channel HK radio. I plan to install the electronics in the now retired Stinger jet (I got fixed landing gear for it) so he can taxi it around and get used to the radio and plane on the ground. Later on I can move him to a simple trainer after he's done some sim work. He is very excited to say the least!

Last weekend we got out a bit late to do some flights and I found it got dark very quick. My eyes aren't what they used to be trying to fly at dusk - darn old age! Talk about everything looking like a shadow...

Mark