RCU Forums - View Single Post - ISO MGT 8.0 transmission
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 09:32 PM
JordanG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those look awesome! Yeah I have an issue with buying projects haha. I have a savage x that I did a full FLM lcg chassis and has an lrp 28 and a platinum Revo with a lrp 30x and a LST2 roller and a LST that’s complete. Haven’t had a chance to drive any of them because my house was broken into and someone stole a lot of my rc stuff. All my controllers and my built new era mad force with picco 26 and a bunch of other stuff. So I was searching for some parts for the ones I have and came across this mgt 8.0 and couldn’t pass up the deal. I’ve always wanted one and it has a controller! Haha. So I’ve been searching for parts for it for some time now because I’m curious to see how it does. I think I will hit that guy up that has the .21 parts and might snag that tranny. It has both center cva’s and a complete tranny. And some other random parts. He’d probably sell me the box of nitro stuff he has for like $20 and he has an rb motor in the box too just not sure if it’s any good though. I’ll have to get some pics of my trucks soon and post them on here