RCU Forums - View Single Post - ISO MGT 8.0 transmission
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 06:44 AM
D3MON

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

damn that savage is nice! the MGT definitely needs a bit of work but i think a little cleaning should be going good! that weld job is definitely.... something lol. looks like he welded the gears together so it would be locked in forward only, instead of getting a forward only conversion. might be able to take a dremel and cut off his weld chunks and see what is salvageable.
that mad force is awesome! always thought nitro solid axles were cool as hell!
that revo is pretty cool always liked the revo design, as of late caring less and less for traxxas though. that head protector is sweet though! never seen one done like that. wheelie bar looks like it can definitely take some abuse.
T-maxx looks good! almost makes me miss mine, till i remember the problems i had with it haha.
LSTs look good id definitely build that LST-2 up with that Mach .26 that engine flies! looks like the LST-2 might have RC raven dual rate springs on it? best shock upgrade for that truck imo.
My LST is actually a LST-1 with the LST-2 arm conversion.
side note, i was having some weird issues with those Fuel filters dont know if it was air leaks or filter starting to plug or what (even after cleaning it out), but ended up removing it and good to go.