RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 11:00 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JPEE,

I saw on the news this morning the devastation being caused by the fires in your area - how are you guys fairing out there? I hope you are safe and not being threatened. Let us know when you get a chance.

I received the landing gear for my Raptor and had a nice flight last weekend. The take off was a little longer then I was expecting and I almost clipped the curb at the end of the road but got airborne at the last second. I will have to use my hand launch program I have in my radio that automatically sets elevator to 30 degrees up to help get her nose up earlier. The landing was really good, in fact surprised me it was so nice! Sorry no video for that flight but next time around definitely. lol

I am really liking my new KBDD tail blades. They are white with the lettering on one side and orange on the other, and they are carbon fiber. I tried the solid green one's but am really more leaning towards the carbon fiber ones just for the color difference. Plus the sound they make when doing stall turns - its almost a heavy chopping sound. Kinda cool. Have to admit first time they did it I thought something was wrong with the heli! lol

We also have been having the hot weather again. Not too much fun flying. Glad your getting some garage time with your CX2 and MCX - boy that CX2 brings back memories for sure! That was my first heli and I remember getting it just before Christmas. It spent more time running into the Christmas tree in the living room then hovering!

Got a few pictures of the Goblin sporting its new tail blades last week.

Mark