RCU Forums - View Single Post - HAYA 1/16 RC Chieftain
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Pcomm1.v2

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Fsttanks

In regards to your last paragraph. You sir are all talk and no show. You talk big online about how great your IR battle tanks and what is needed for a good battle tank YET NEVER have I seen you at any local battles in over two years. So I will drop you a challenge little John. My best against your best at the next LA Tank Club or San Diego Tank Club battle and let’s see who builds the best fighting tanks. Your not afraid to loose to someone who only drives on rocks are you?

I am sure you can get anger management help in your area, do seek it. Bud, I have seen your rc tank model photos and they are pretty much all OK, you know, in terms of design, performance, quality and finish. I visited back in 2003, SCAT, the guys who helped me get interested in the rc tank hobby, a club way before your time. They also failed and broke up because all they did was bicker amongst themselves, seemly like you! So the infrared rc club thing holds no interest for me, nor do you. So, please take your belligerent battle offer and stick it where the sun don’t shine. Plus, what makes you think I want to know you? Build a great rc tank model that isn’t photographed sitting on a rock and learn to have some fun in your hobby. Anyway, a photo is worth a 1000 words and my rc tanks have been viewed here for years now. Never said they were great tanks, did say they were built for a designed purpose as defined by Daryl Turner, And ETO Armor. LOL. Though, for sure, there are at least 15 guys out their who bought up all my WWII Tamiya’s and like them, good enough for me, LOL.

John

Last edited by Pcomm1.v2; 11-07-2019 at 07:15 PM.