RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 02:24 AM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi JPEE,

Did you have a nice B-fast with your daughters?

I'm glad to hear you guys are A-Okay! I'm sure it is nerve racking but hopefully you guys are in the clear.

Please don't throw anything...you may regret it and it could end up being expensive to replace! lol Sorry about the issues with the lost posts.

No flying this past weekend - it was rather warm and humid out so we stayed in and worked on the train set bench work. He has a day off from school on Monday (Veterans Day) so we'll try and get some flights in that morning.

Your CX2 video certainly brought back memories! I remember it had a habit of dropping from a hover, really kept you on your toes. And if you took it outside and there was any wind, at all it would take off on its own.

So your back to the old school way of having to type your text instead of voice dictation aye? I'll bet the typing will come back to you in no time!

Yes, the front rotors went on with no problems. And they look really good and finish the car's appearance. I did the break in procedure in the early morning hours so not to tick anyone behind me with all the braking! lol

I have to say your soldering extra hands idea is quite ingenious - never would have considered a mouse trap. I will definitely have to try that next time I have some wires to connect...which will be soon!

The foam board is what the layout sits on. It replaces the old plywood that most layouts you see are built on. I use it b/c its lightweight and doesn't take much construction to get started. Plus if you want to do any carving to make rivers or river bed the foam is already in place. The wires I was talking about is a way you wire for DCC or DC if you want. Basically you put a pick up wire for (+) and (-) for each rail and space them at every 2 - 3 feet of track. That way you reduce the chance of having any electrical drop-offs.

Mark