RCU Forums - View Single Post - HAYA 1/16 RC Chieftain
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Fsttanks

Received 251 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Crius
If you are what the RC tank hobby is changing into, then I prefer to be left behind. You are rude, arrogant and disrespectful. I remember when you first joined this forum. You bought a couple of cheap tanks and two months later you were an expert, dispensing bad advice on what gear boxes to buy. Then after you had been here about 14 months you started telling us how we have watched you work on these tanks "over the last few years". How 14 months suddenly became a few years I have no idea, but I suppose if you live in a fantasy world then anything is possible. You're trying to turn our hobby into a video game, where all that matters is performance on the battlefield, but there is a WHOLE LOT MORE to this hobby than just that. Some of these guys take things like detail and historical accuracy very seriously, and yet you disrespectfully refer to them as static Builders, when the truth is that they have probably forgotten more about radio control than you will ever know.

So go ahead, post your smart-alec response, but remember this, to the guys in this hobby that actually know what they're doing, you are a joke.

And John, I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but it doesn't do you any good to tell someone to put it where the sun doesn't shine if that person already has their head stuffed up there.
This from you a guy that recently admits in another thread and in his videos he only buys Heng Long and never battles them or rarely even drives them outside his home. I never bash on those that like to build high quality models for their modeling skills and often beautiful looking tanks, but I do point out when they equate the modeling aspect to their tank somehow making it superior to others in IR battling and running quality when they never or rarely leave the safety of their house.

You may not like me or what I do with my tanks but at least I get out of my house and participate and put my work in front of other to actually see and evaluated for good or bad.

Last edited by Fsttanks; 11-08-2019 at 10:27 AM.