RCU Forums - View Single Post - HAYA 1/16 RC Chieftain
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 10:12 AM
Pcomm1.v2

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts

“So how can you judge me and call what I do wrong and hurtful to the hobby. In my eyes it is you with all your experience that hurts the hobby by not getting out of your house driving to a RC tank event and participating with others. Sorry YouTube is not the same as in person participating. Instead like John above you make excuse after excuse. You may not like me or what I do with my tanks but at least I get out of my house and participate and put my work in front of other to actually see and evaluated for good or bad.” Per Fsstank.

Well, here is where you are wrong. Enjoying the rc hobby with friends is what makes me most happy. The case of to much drama: That opportunity was lacking within the old bickering SCAT rc tank club and it was then I opted for friends running rc tanks in a private backyard arena. The rc tank club has its place and is often fun, there are many great clubs in the USA and Europe. Though, often they are spoiled by guys with your attitudes. As an example, LA Tank has had altercations (fights) at their battle games. Overly aggressive model guys with something to prove is a sad place to be dude. As for Rich Johnson’s group, looks like fun, until you realize they, at times, run in sand, ain’t going to do that to an expensive rc model that is built with heart. Due consider that modeling heart thing, not good to be clueless, Fsstank. Lastly, your mom should have taught you it does not matter what others think about you or your models.

In closing, I will still buy the new Haya and maybe have Rich and Fsstank test it and improve it as a dedicated rock climbing, bashing, photo opportunity rc tank runner; a new challenge, maybe? Or not, junker rc tanks are not part of my build vocabulary, LOL.

Last edited by Pcomm1.v2; 11-08-2019 at 10:35 AM.