RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 07:30 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Mark,

Every time I can get together with my daughters and have breakfast generally Saturday or Sunday with one to all three of my grandchildren it’s the best day of the week. I’m blessed they only live 12 miles away but it seems like it’s across the United States as I am in one valley and they’re in the other valley. My daughters are both avid hiker‘s and work out freaks so they hike through the mountains in the morning do several miles and then we meet at restaurant at 8:30 AM for some fine Mexican breakfast foods. I have always wondered how brothers and sisters can move far away to other states or cities, or children leave their parents and brothers and sisters and move to other states. I understand why they do I just could never even consider as bad as I want to leave California that I could ever leave my children and grandchildren, they are the anchor that keeps me in this crappy state.

This last fire within the last week was only a few acres up in the same area above us that recently burned and they threw everything they had at it and it was done in short order.

Hopefully this Monday you’ll get out and get some air time. Yes the CX 2. lol was a bit of a handful it does fly better outside with zero wind, but in the garage the turbulence is big and makes it difficult to fly, you’ve got to be on top of your game.

There are times I dictate this is true on the iPad but mostly I type because the dictation makes so many errors. But typing with two fingers on the iPad keyboard is a world of difference than sitting at a full-size keyboard at the desk so I get a bit lost where everything is. I’m attaching a photo of a split screen that I use on the iPad, a lot of people don’t know this can be done. On the right is your text that comes in the email that notifies me your post is up and then I split the screen with my Notes page and that way I can type on the left and scan your topics on the right. Of course you can do the same thing with a desktop computer and it’s all bigger but this works well. No more typing on the Forum Page live.....I just cut and paste now.

So glad to hear the rotors went on the car and it was an easy peezy job and now she is dressed.

I now see the foam board, if you could explain the layout I’d appreciate it or take a photo from afar so I can see the overall expected layout area. I got it on the pick up wires which I had noted that there were slow places on my tracks and the pick up wires take care of that...cool!

Once again good luck on your flights on Monday, and happy taxiing to little G