RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pilot-rc PREDATOR 2.2m Sport jet / full composite
Old 11-11-2019, 05:23 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by [email protected]
The landing gear works great. The other day when I got back from flying I forgot to remove the battery from the retract controller. Well I soon learn that the system will deploy the retracts by it self if the batt voltage drops to low. My nose gear didn’t come out all the way and I was expecting for the nose retract motor to be burned out because the jet was laying on top of a moving blanket on the floor witch obstructed the nose retract but to my luck everything works as advertised. The system must have some sort of protection against binding. The only Issue I have for some reason is settling the brakes. I get full brakes or nothing. Can’t find the in between brakes. Lol
Pretty much all electric work on the principle that when the amps goes to a certain level (depending on the gear size) it stop the movement, then you always hear just a little noise....that is the unload...it removed the pressure so it doesn’t get damage with time...

That’s how it actually stop the down and up actuation since there’s no micro switch to wear out or damage with time....