RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya Leopard 2A6 works with programmable radio (Plus mix settings)
Old 11-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Rad_Schuhart

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Pcomm1.v2

heavyaslead, Had the FineSpec for the Tamiya Abrams since the first of the year, now running the Leo 2 very well. Happy to read dingobattler finally figured out his new rc gear. And enjoy Rad’s “go cheapskate or go home rc radio opinions”, so passionate and so problematic.

If you are only getting the cheap part means you are not getting what I am trying to explain at all. It is not about being cheap, it is about not paying a lot of money to something that is worth next to nothing when there are much much better alternatives for way less money. But yeah, somewhat you are right and I am indeed cheapskate and very passionate. I would love to see more people with the same passion and with more ideas, so I could learn more from them and use them on my models. In fact, most part of what I do are other guys ideas, compiled in one, but the more, the better!

I guess I am just bored of seeing (sorry guys,) boring tanks with almost no functions moving like cheap race car toys.