RCU Forums - View Single Post - POLL: What parts of RCU are important to you?
Old 11-23-2019, 06:34 PM
Got RPM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Cool

I have used the old RCU quite a few times tru the years and I have liked it then all of a sudden you make all these changes then you wind up into another planet looks like, if you wanted to clean up the old one you dint need any improvements you could have done so but always leaving the old notion I never had any problem with the old one to begin with and I have bought and sold lots of stuff look on the number one think RCU has lost all most 3/4 of their posts just because every one like me as seen that the new one does not work well number one there is no necessity to keep all expired posts on the web site to much cloning without having a repost button and just keep one of it there number two there is lack of messaging I have lots of problem communicating with prospected buyers because I dint get any messages and you can see on the records talking about this particular subject, number three the site was not divided into proper subject selection like it was the old one ecc.ecc. Man bring back the old one John had a fantastic think going on for ove 17 years why change it look at the big web sites they never changed any think since day one except polishing rules and regulations but that’s it, thank you for listening!
Dude, did you read post #8? They have no choice but to update the site. Change is the one constant in life, name a site or forum which is exactly the same as it was in 2005. If you don’t like it, do what they suggested about the poll - don’t participate.

The following users liked this post:
jnayjaso (04-05-2020)