RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 02:47 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark, they don't call me "Rough Neck" for nothing ya know! Well sometimes....... my best friends do call me Rough Neck Extraordinaire! That does have a ring to it :-)

At some point with the free time you earned in 50 years like me, and old age like me thrown in, you'll be doing the same :-) I still have my older Twin Hyperion charger sitting in a drawer too.
Seriously, other than the $10.00 for the tool box and the USB port was like $3 I had everything else on hand for the build. I'll bet I never use it lol. But to have had the components just lying around didn't seem practical either. If I have a charger failure with my suite case charger when I am out of town, a back-up system will keep me flying!

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and inviting a workmate for dinner, that's just what Thanksgiving is all about! Without friends and family what heck are we doing here?

I hope the Mr. G's science project came out and showed well at the Open House at school.

I remember with great memories having a tree and decorating with my children and then my grand children. Now that it's just us we didn't do a tree this year. We will be with everyone on Christmas at my daughters and that's the best part for us. We did decorate the exterior of our house so that look nice. As you said LEDs are the boss, low amp draw and they last for ever!

Glad you received the email, it was just a thought I wanted to pass on.

Well time to go and it has started raining here AGAIN SHEEEESH. My wife said a day or two ago, ask Mark if he will see the Space X launch? Then we saw it was cancelled. :-(

JPEE