RCU Forums - View Single Post - Let's See Your Luftwaffe Birds!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 08:43 PM
Katchmarek
My Feedback: (29)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Let's See Your Luftwaffe Birds!!!

Wow...I am definitely impressed! Too bad there's not a Luftwaffe only warbird event! He did you all see on RC Warbirds that outrageous twin turbine Horten? If not, you have to check that one out!!! Hey Jason, is your 335 from Al Masters plans? Maybe if we all get on Pat's case he'll kit his 335...that would awesome indeed! I'm already planning on the '4 WOD fly in...I'm just bringing Luft. birds...262, 109, 190D9 & of course the Ta-152. I think WOD was where Ty more or less unveiled the Ta-152 a few years ago. Hey Ty, Do you have plans for the conversion from the D9 ??? Burl, no I haven't found her yet. Now the weather has turned I'll be able to get some folks to help me search fro her...until the frost hit they were all afraid of snakes...bunch a wimps With the rain we've had the river is still much higher than usual and the only way across is to get out the waders...of course I reckon I could drive in from the other side, but it would take me longer to to walk through the woods to our field to orient myself. Evan, I've forgotten how nice your D9 is after seeing all the pics of the 109...really a nice looking bird...maybe I'll have to get you to build something for me sometime! The pics I'm putting up this time are of my Me-262, she was built by Joe Saitta of Seminole, Fla. Real sweet flying airplane, with no bad habits at all.
Keep em comin guy's!
Happy flying,
Rob Bailey / Pickupsticks

Don't forget to check out my website to see lot's of nice giant scale warbirds if you haven't already! www.warbirdbuilder.com
Also, if you have a warbird that you would like to have featured, drop me an email and tell me about it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt58631.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	74573   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id97540.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	74574   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fk17228.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	26.0 KB