RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale corsair
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 11:36 PM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Scale corsair

you expect to market to the 'masses', then there's a few tradeoffs that need to be reconciled.
I already made that point.

The airplane was the best that was offered at the time
Not true.

and none have designed any models at all.
You just naturally know everything about everyone in this forum? (this may be a god folks!) So lets say I have never designed a model, would that mean that in an open forum I can never say anything about a manufacturers product? Put a stop to all those reviews, hiramboesky said we can't do that!

although there are a couple of guys here in this forum that are critical of the scale outline
I was just answering the question, you sound critical of me and I find that annoying. Learning is about getting different opinions from different people, personally I want to hear as much as I can from others, some just want to hear only those that they agree with.

Much ado has been made of the location of the cockpit and the lack of slope on the fuselage nose
I'm not making anything, just stating a fact. That's what forums are for aren't they? On the other had you ARE making lots of ADO-DO about nothing! You still haven't answered the question of this thread!

For the rest of us, you know, those of us that look at this airplane, fly it, and have built a few of them, it's more than close enough to scale.
So... you're the leader of everyone that has a Z Corsair? I mean you speak for everyone that has one? And now if it's good enough for you then we all have to be happy or shut up? (narcissistic?)

Having said that, and given that you said you're interested in the Ziroli, then IMO this is the best choice for you.
Great, you FINALLY got to your opinion after telling us all about what we need to think, write and do. He said he wanted a SCALE Corsair, not what you think he needs!

There are always guys that'll argue endlessly over minutia.
Again, IT WAS AN OPEN QUESTION ABOUT SCALE!!I was just stating the facts, you on the other hand are bringing argument to the discussion. Bringing statements like that into a discussion is just rude, get off your high horse dude. What you call argue I call answering a question and rational discussion. Some do find free speech and people with differing opinions aggravating, and that's sad.
Luke