RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale corsair
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 03:12 PM
f8fbigbear
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale corsair

Dion,
When I stated that I had heard that The Ziroli's corsair had some scale discrepancies, I did'nt intend to mean that I had heard it from any one person in particular. That is why I inquired about the thread concerning Corsair scale accuracy(which by the way I found via your post, thank you.) I suppose winning a competition does'nt necessarily mean that a particular model is "scale" I guess it just means that the individuals who scored the event thought it was a nice enough model to win even if it was'nt "slide-rule"scale." I guess I have learned that scale accuracy is in the eyes of the beholder, and some people have better eyes than others. if I possessed the talent and knowledge that guys like Ziroli, Vaillencourt, Bates, Meister, Taylor and others possessed to design my own aircraft I probably would, of course I would be working for Boeing or Lockheed-Martin instead of an electrical contractor, therfore I will leave the designing up to the people that know how. I would like to see pics of your corsair. I am assuming that it would be built from your own plans, are these plans on the market and available for individual sale? If so I would like to have a set. Thank you to everyone for your input, especially "Dion" for his objective, candid, albeit "fiery" replies