RCU Forums - View Single Post - My winter project.
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 12:24 PM
aaron2874

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My winter project.

Fubar
You make a good point. Note to self: Keep antennas straight and change aluminum gear to non-metal gear. I didn't think of that. Definately need my plane to be my antennas friend. Can you tell me why the 5 volt system is beneficial?

Flyer
I am going to get my ham license in the next month or two so I will definately be looking for a system that I can use it with. What your talking about sounds good. I'm going to need a system that can hang with some serious aerobatics and not drop the signal constantly. I plan wringing this plane out! That little bullet antenna looks good. I could put that anywhere. About the engine choice... SUPER SIZE IT!! I want this plane to do more than I can so I'm splurging. I plan on glassing and pinning the firewall.

Skycam
I will just have to try the cam in the cockpit and see how it looks. If it's bad, then I can always cover the hole with a pilot figure. Maybe I could get a cam dome and belly mount it. I should still be able to use a servo for adjusting cam angles. We'll see what we see... That's a good thought though. Something else I need to keep in mind.

I think I'll surf on over to the Blackwidow site and check his stuff out. I plan on using this coming tax return for my video equipment so I'll probable spend some serious cash on whatever I do eventually buy.