RCU Forums - View Single Post - Whiplash Customer Service
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2002, 10:52 PM
BAGOSTIX
My Feedback: (178)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default actually

Actually sir, the hobby shops have been getting theirs in about the same amount of time, its just that it is difficult with all the orders placed to send out more than one at a time to a customer since we have so many people waiting patiently for theirs.
We have been in touch with the hobby shops and have committed to a minimum of one per week..

We are desperately trying to catch up. its just that simple.
We apologize to the hobby shops, but as we have stated many times, we have retooled to meet demand and as more people get their whiplash, demand keeps getting higher, so we have to retool again and although its a good problem to have, it still takes time, so please be patient, we are fully aware of everyone wanting their whiplash and rest assured we are doing everything we can to get yours to you in the shortest possible time frame.

Your patience is appreciated.
On another note, believe me, I know EXACTLY how you all feel, when I order something I want it now, I hate waiting too, thats all the more reason we are trying so hard to get these out to you guys, its worth the wait..