RCU Forums - View Single Post - *AHEM* So as I was saying about my new MGT...
Old 01-24-2004, 05:06 PM
GreekTTCharlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *AHEM* So as I was saying about my new MGT...

It's awesome. FOR ME. That's called an OPINION. You've got one, I've got one, I believe mine, you believe yours. (Just a little public service announcement for the seemingly countless number of members who can't seem to grasp the concept.)

Now. As far as my Monster GT goes. I don't intend to race it. Therefore...it is very fast for what I will be using it for (Example: powering over rocks, through mud, over logs and leaves, etc... HARDLY something that I need a truck to go 45 mph for. Trust me, the MGT is fast enough for all that. When I decide to race an RC, I'll either supercharge the stock engine, or buy a .26 of some sort, and maybe even supercharge that, and upgrade the suspension. That, or just buy a sick 4WD 1/8 buggy.

Anyway. Took the MGT out in the snow earlier w/my brother and his Savage 25. Wow! It was so much fun... The snow is perfect for this... dry, not wet snow, so it kicks up a crazy roostertail, and the top of the snow is nice and frozen in a lot of parts, so the truck flies around easily, and doesn't sink in it (unless of course, you want it to). Fun stuff.

You'd be surprised how deep I was going in the snow, and pulling out of it like it was nothing.