RCU Forums - View Single Post - ATTENTION: All Top Flite Corsair, P-40, ROBART 615 & CJM Retract Owners !PLEASE READ!
Old 01-25-2004, 03:52 PM
Hellcat716
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reponse from Sierra

You folks have to understand in Las Vegas we have the ability to fly every day of the year with are great weather. I have the Hangar 9 corsair ARF. I do not have alot of money invested in this model so I don't need to wait any longer for the sierria gear. I have been waiting for several months and feel with the lack of communication from sierria that it was time to move on. There is no gurantee if that gear will even fit this corsair so why not go with the gear designed for this model. I have had century jet gear before and they have worked fine. If I had built this model as a kit and had invested huge dollars than I might have waited longer. You guys will be waiting till spring if you are lucky. I suppose most of you people won't fly till then anyway because of the cold weather where you live. If you had a model like mine ready to go and it was beautiful outside you would want to get it in the air as soon as possible. Good luck on your wait while I will be flying.