RCU Forums - View Single Post - Truckzilla Vs Gensis
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 10:19 PM
mecky33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Truckzilla Vs Gensis

Ok, notice I said I didn' break anything. But, I did bend one of my integy shock shafts. And that would have required some significant bend in the set of A arms that took the full force of the hit. i also did not say they had the best quality in the industry, I said they where among the best. And can you prove it wrong. How many hundreds of posts are there about other brands of trucks breaking this or that. I think the two most common failures of the Cen trucks are diff cups and spur gears. beyond that, nothing breaks very often. And I wouldn't say I am biased toward Cen. I like their company, I like their products and they don't get enough support from the RC community. So I am just helping out. I like to go with underdog companies because they can give you what no other companies will. Low price with good quality and service to back it all up. I am sure there are other companies that provide that, but I haven't seen or heard of them at this time. Run a Cen truck for a month and tell me what you think, I would be willing to bet you won't take it back.