RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Mini-T Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 07:30 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: RE: RE: Official Mini-T Thread

ORIGINAL: rccarman
i have no posted because i have been working on my mini-t,i got bearings,oil filled shocks,crome rims, new wheels,chubby moter,i put a gt7 esc in it,a new reciver,and new body.i radared it at 45mph.
This reminds me of some of your older posts, so I can't help but ask a few questions. 1) If your brother works for Losi, why did you get a Mini-T off of Ebay? 2) When are you going to post a photo of "your" modified Mini-T? 3) What did you use to "radar" "your" "cubby" modified Mini-T at 45 mph? I'd really like to know the answer to the last question, because I have everything you have listed in my Mini-T and I'm sure it doesn't go 45 mph. Then again, I've also posted photos of my Mini-T, along with my two cats.

Edit: And when you answer the servo question, it's going to be even harder to believe you if you are supposedly using the same servo I installed in my Mini-T. However, if you are claiming to use the same servo, perhaps you will explain to the rest of us what type of servo it is and why you picked it along with what you had to do to make it fit in the Mini-T.