RCU Forums - View Single Post - High-pitched feedback from B/Widow 200mW
Old 01-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: High-pitched feedback from B/Widow 200mW

I have noticed this myself while bench testing the system. I had to turn the volume on the tv all the way down. Unfortunately, due to the way the rx jacks are set up, I was unable to record any audio during my flight testing. My camcorder has a similar jack setup and I had only one Y connector handy to connect male to male. I have since fabricated one up and found the other one I knew I had. Amazing what you find when you clean off the work bench, aint it?
Forgot to mention that I was experiencing the feedback with the TV a good 8 feet or more away from the mic and the volume wasnt up very high. Probably due to the mic having too much gain and no other ambient sound for it to pick up.
ORIGINAL: friesianflyer

I have been having great success with my 200mW system, and have just taken it out of my 'plane to mount on my Heli.
However, now when I plug it all together, I get high pitched feedback.
If I make a sound then the feedback stops for a second, and then comes back. I have tried a different battery back, a different camera, and tried placing the components in different locations but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

Thank you.
[sm=confused.gif]