RCU Forums - View Single Post - SERIOUS durability comparison...
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2004, 02:39 AM
In2JeepN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SERIOUS durability comparison...

OK guys, I am very tired of my (always broken) Tmaxx...badly bent $90 CDN bulks 4 days after putting them in, and broke my 7th (yes you read that right) gas tank. I am very tired of this truck now. It started out as a $700 change from the buggy scene, to over $2000 now in upgrades.

Question: What truck can you honestly say takes the most beating? Based on what you have played with / owned / seen beaten @ your local beating ground...not just what you-kinda-heard-from-some-dude-on-some-other-forum-kinda-thing.

Please I don't want any "SAVAGES RULE CUZ I OWN ONE!" answers...but here's the skinny - Me & 1 buddy have TMaxx's and they are both always broken. 3 other buddies have Savages (2 SS's & a 25) and they very rarely break them...we all beat on our trucks very hard, and I dont mean sand/dirt tracks....we are pulling 10-15 feet of air in the local concrete skate park which is very hard on the trucks! I don't care to get into a debate like "this truck's better cuz it's 2 microns longer" or "it's one-millionth of a mile an hour faster" cuz I dont care about lenght and I dont care about top speed (it's an MT!) - and sorry for the big explanation but after searching and searching thru the forum it seems like no one ever answers the actual question that was asked.

I am leaning towards the Savage but I want to be a little different (also I have a XS3 radio, and as far as I know the SS is the only truck that I am not throwing money away on a radio system that will never get used) Anyways, let's see what you guys can suggest.