RCU Forums - View Single Post - Half-A Profile Funfly
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 03:43 AM
crashawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RE: Half-A Profile Funfly

thanks Matchless for the kind words the next one is getting lighter covering so I can put better graphics on it. I would have tried more on that first flight but I still get a bad case of nervousen jitters on any maiden, I don't know why, most guys at the field consider me a great pilot and I can do most anything (rolling circle is the only thing I really haven't mastered but maybe I'll get it with this one). my son was standing next to me for the first flight and was jumping up and down and hollering, was kind of funny. (he is 5 but doesn't fly rc yet 'cause he still thinks it's funny to crash) I fly just about anything I can get my hands on, just aquired another norvel powered machine. gave 35 bucks for a litemachines 110 with motor, it's pretty beat up but I think I can get it flying. [sm=drowning.gif] I like the page you put up on your site of all the half wits. how does our profile bipe compare to the sig ultimate funfly (I wore a s i f out and had a ball) I'd like to do a 15 size profile bipe myself. getting late here, better go.

Jason