RCU Forums - View Single Post - Christen Eagle - Building, Alterations and Modifications
Old 02-14-2004, 12:18 PM
Cuzlikedam
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Christen Eagle - Building, Alterations and Modifications

rcmiket ,

from what i've read on rcu so far i've got the lightest eagle so far. mine weighs 15.25 lbs. i'm fly'in a super tigre 3000 which is about the same size as the moki. 1.8 displacement. just flew it for the first time yesterday and it went great. don't expect a fast unlimited bird. it will fly really scale with the moki. i left my servoes in the back and the thing balanced great. if you've read farther into the manual there is a wide range for balanceing. mine balances just behind the farthest forward measurement. the tail gear and the main gear are plenty strong enough but i do recommened beefing up the wheel pants a bit. as far as the cowl ring it works perfect. this is the second plane i have with it and both work great, especially if your going for scale looks. as far as the fly'in wires don't bother on the wings but i put mine on the tail to cut down on the vibration and it helped a lot. always glad to help... david