RCU Forums - View Single Post - LMH's?
Thread: LMH's?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2002, 10:31 PM
flmgrip
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LMH's?

where is this going? just because this thing is un-destroyable, doesn't mean you have to bounce it off everything and crash more often. it is quite possible (and i think a good thing) to learn flying without one crash.
same kind of concept: why don't we put the 16 year old kids in a rubber car and they'll learn to drive, bounce of here, bounce of there, bounce off a pole, ah... who cares this is rubber, let's just keep on going...
first you still really can hurt someone by flying with that attitude, second, our hobby is not about crashing, it is about flying.

yes i understand accidents happen, but 95% of the people and rc-heli guys i know did not crash in the hover and FF learning phase and yes, a good bunch of them did learn it without help from others...

so to just buy a heli because it is cheap to repair (if it brakes at all) is a very strange decision.

BTW, i did the same mistake, i bought a craptor because it is "cheap" to repair, but all i have is problems every time i take this thing flying. do i regret it? yes. will i sell this piece of crap, no, because it is not worth it, in regards to how much money i put in and how much i would get for it...

cheers, peace and happy FLYING...