RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lost order. Who should research it?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lost order. Who should research it?

US mail isnt one of the shipping options for Hobby Lobby. Their shipping options are get it within a reasonable time, get it in a couple of days, get it tomorrow.
Get it never didnt show up on the website so I guess I got a free service. I opted for standard shipping. What I ordered should have been shippable by the USPS and would have fit in my mailbox. You would think a sig would be required upon delivery. Apparently not.
If the dink that delivered it actually put it leaning against MY door he might as well have just tossed it in the street or handed it to one of the riff raff children in this complex since anything that isnt nailed down around here is fair game.
Believe me, if using the USPS would have been an option, I would have selected it.
ORIGINAL: William Bosco

Hello,

quit bashing ups and hobby lobby

When you order something valuble or precious as in rc related and live in a complex housing situation, then you always use the good ole us mail, they honor their insurance claims and don't deliver packages under bushes. They leave a note in your box and you go pick it up. no problem. When you order hobby products or stuff off ebay, try to get things to go the way you want beforehand and remember the sad saying"Buyer Beware"

Willie