RCU Forums - View Single Post - CX-161 CCD Camera Mouting...
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 02:09 AM
VULTCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CX-161 CCD Camera Mouting...

This is the way I mounted mine. I used .085 ' Lexan and two servo rubber grommets with brass inserts to mount the camera. The Lexan is glued to an aluminum heatsink between the fins with Shoe-Goo, I bent the two front fins down slightly for a better fit. Next I used 1/16 " lite ply to build the bed for the transmitter, and the top cover. Using four grommets I glued the transmitter to the bed. Make sure you make an opening to change frequencies if you need to. I used small sheet metal screws to attach the transmitter bed to the heatsink, and the top to the heatsink. All wooden corners are braced with 1/8" square hardwood running the entire length of the mount.The back sides are open and there is an air gap on both top and bottom of the transmitter for ventilation I'm using Kokam 2 cell 340 Li-Po rubber banded on the bottom of the mount. A 5 volt regulator is mounted on the bottom of the heatsink. Also am using the 600MW blackwidow transmitter. I'm waiting for the weather to break so I can try this system out, Looks good on the bench. I just built a Kyosho Autokite to put it on. Preliminary tests show no radio interference. The lightweight heatsink can be purchased at most electronic supply dealers, Mine is made by ECG. By the way, Bill if you are reading this Thanks for the great system I purchased from you. I'm very pleased with it. Tony
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw66675.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	103004   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr55620.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	103005   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mr40423.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	59.1 KB