RCU Forums - View Single Post - Half-A Profile Funfly
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 03:45 PM
crashawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RE: RE: Half-A Profile Funfly

I took my half wit to the club field sat, my engine was being contankerous. it would either idle or go full power and die at any thing mid range. so we started it full throttle and set it on the ramp and took off (my friend John had the transmitter and was joking around about letting him fly it, so I did) my reciever took several hits while he was flying, it was funny seeing his reaction when it did a loop without his input, even funnier when it snap rolled. at that point I asked him to kill the engine and bring it in (of course then the engine wanted to run) it was not hurt but should I add some shims to the head, would that help the big mig run on 15 percent nitro? the radio problem is something that is weird, on some days at that field several people get interfence for no reason and there are spots on the field that nobody flys anything through as all planes get hit in one or two spot at our club field. I've never gotten hit with the same equipment at other fields, sometimes makes it hard to find reciever problems (I lost a big plane because of it)

later
Jason