RCU Forums - View Single Post - Multiplex Easy Star, construction, flight report
Old 03-28-2004, 11:17 AM
aman_74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Multiplex Easy Star, construction, flight report

Thanks, Vahn, what I was asking about was the prop chewing up the wing, I've heard mention of the wings moving on pusher designs and hitting the prop.

I know they aren't loud for most, but like I mentioned it's different for me.

I appreciate the help. I'll start a different thread or try rcgroups, the plane is real popular over there, so you might want to check them our for upgrade paths like you mentioned. It's so frustrating as a newbie. People are so tired of the "what's a good plane" question. So I try and do my research ahead of time and ask more specific questions and give details like what I'm looking for, price range, etc... to help not clog up the forums and save people time. I guess I am too detailed oriented and ask alot of questions, it's hard to get someone to take the time and answer. Not saying I don't appreciate any help I get, because I do, and certainly noone is obligated to write anything.

Thanks
ORIGINAL: Vahn

ORIGINAL: aman_74
Anyone have any thoughts on my other questions?
No props to chew up since it sits behind the wing. You'd have to land inverted and a full throttle (and maybe even going backwards) to ruin this prop!

ORIGINAL: aman_74
-any inisight to the different motor designs that I mentioned and there noise levels, it would help me understand alot more about what I need to look for.
Seriously. It's not loud at all. It's a very quiet plane.

I'm not sure which other question(s) were left unanswered; but I'm a true fan of this plane for any newbie and will tell you anything you want to know that I can. I am just a newbie and not much into the modelling part of the hobby. I like the flying part and this plane lets you spend time flying and not modelling!