RCU Forums - View Single Post - Esky Honey Bee
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 09:57 PM
NeoLogic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Esky Honey Bee

Well, my friend got his eSky in the mail today. I have a few questions since this is the first time I have seen one of these in real-life..

First of all, it seems the radio is in Mode 1. Meaning the rudder is on the right gimbal, and the left and right cyclic are on the left gimbal. Does anyone know how to switch it to a Mode 2 system? As for the throttle and aft and fore cyclic, they are as they should be. I noticed on the reciever, you can't just unplug the servos and motors and switch them in a different channel.

Second.... the motor doesn't work on my friend's eSky. I charged the pack on my Schulze 6-330d, so I know we have a full charge. All the servos work, but when we throttle it up, nothing happens. Does this sound like that board is bad? Could this problem also be related to the first problem... I even switched the tail rotor motor and the main motor wires in the reciever/gyro/speed control box. Nothing worked. This is my friend's first R/C anything, and I don't want him to get discouraged.

Any ideas would be most helpful... since I don't think the guy he bought this from will do any sort of return or exchange.

Thanks in advance.