RCU Forums - View Single Post - Flight Pack for Slow Stick?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 08:12 AM
sargentw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flight Pack for Slow Stick?

I am very reluctant to buy on Ebay. I had one bad experience that offsett all the other good deals I made. Unfortunantly, it's been my experience that Ebay just sits on their hands and does nothing when there is a problem with a transaction. On Ebay I limit my purchases to reputable firms like Cambridge Soundworks.

When ordering on the Internet I always pay by credit card and have written terms for money back warranties prior to the purchase, especially for big ticket items. With the right information in hand you will be able to to start a credit card charge back process if a seller rips you off. BTW: Sellers that have too many successful chargebacks against them will be barred form credit card transactions.

Enough of that. More fun stuff. I bought a 7.4v 2100 mah Thunder Power Lipoly for my Unicorn Wing. I looked at my stick and went huuummmm.... I tried it on the stik. Very cool. Under 3oz and the stik flies forever. I will make a foam battery bay adaptor so I can use it in the Unicorn. The stik was easy, couple of small rubber bands and that was it.

Regards,

Tad