RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official HPI MT2 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Spudnik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official HPI MT2 Thread

i would agree with the fact that i would pay more for more quilty in a product. i am how ever a younger member of this hobby (14) and buy everything MYSELF with no help form my parents. if a truck will cost 30 bucks more then the cheap one then the 30 more getts my pick cause i will be spending less money in the long run of things. and yes soime truck are priced to sell cheap with crap stuuf in them (ie rustler, most of the duratrax stuff ct) but they are providing the product to people that want this type of product. mommy wants child to be happy so she will get him a truack that is the cheapest out there.

the only reason that there are products that are dirt cheap is because there are people that want dirt chaep products. that is why the rtr type trucks came out. cause joey wanted a truck but didn't want to build it and his parents couldn't do it for him. so a company (i think it was traxxas) made the first rtr andit snowballed from there.

that is the reason for every thing. some wants something so some makes something for them to make money. tv dinners, yogert in a tube, snake sive servings ect were all made cause someone wanted it and a guy/girl made it to sell it to them to make.

companies like losi do offer all hop ups kits for us people so we are being heard and not thrown to the side. i say that people should stop crying about stuff that is not affecting them. i am not crying when earth quakes happen in japan cause it does not affect me. i don't care if companies are going to make chaep product cause i go and buy the better products that are out.

some my psot just goes to show you that just because i am younger then you are does not mean i am stupider then you.

as a cloeser line i am going to say that want cause new products to be made