RCU Forums - View Single Post - Flight Pack for Slow Stick?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 08:04 PM
tlrascal
My Feedback: (56)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Flight Pack for Slow Stick?

I am selling them a flight pack that has two servos, a 5 Amp ESC , a receiver, a 7.2V 600mah battery pack for $58. That is Exactly what GWS reccommends. I have been flying my Slow Stick for over two years with an ICS50 ESC. I don't know how you could have a problem with that. I have sold 1000;s of them.

Now as to International shipping. I sent the day after payment was received which was in December. I send each International buyer a letter beforehand that explains my experience with International shipping and exactly what they are going to run into. I tell them to expect long delays. They must agree to these terms before I accept their order. Then what happens.

1. It takes longer than they want---not longer than I tell them it will tke and they get anxious.
2. It gets held up in customs.

These are items I warn them about beforehand and when it happens I get accused of ripping them off. One foreign buyer cancelled his credit card payment. He had paid on Dec. 12 aand I shipped on Dec. 13th. His cancellation cost me $25 processing fee and I bounced three checks and got dinged 3 $29.00 overdraft charges. You think he reimbursed me for that when he got his engine three days later. Not a chance and he says I should be glad he is so honest and tells me when he got the engine. I am the most honest seller you will ever run across and I am tired of these disparagements from people who don't know the facts.