RCU Forums - View Single Post - REVO thread (no arguing edition)
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 06:23 PM
pritch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: REVO thread (no arguing edition)

Heh, I read the old thread. Kind of made me join up. It's the kind of thread that makes you smile after two years moderating internet forums because it shows that people at least care . Kinda reminds me of that old joke, how many posters does it take in a forum? Like, 500 newbies to profess their love for Traxxas, 50 anti-RTR purists to slew them down, 10 to say it's not even out yet stop arguing, 20 'experts' to comment in detail on the truck's solidity despite never having seen it yet, 30 saying they've had time to think now and have changed their minds either way, 100 to argue about other things the thread has brought up, 50 to join in when it ends up in name-calling, and one modertor to send the sorry mess to hell

Ah well, all good stuff. Like I say, at least this place gets a lot of posts. My two cents are that this truck looks promising in many ways, but I will wait until it has proven it's ability before buying it. I'm looking at getting a truck this summer (bashing purposes) and at the moment the Savage 25 is still probably in the overall lead, though it is far from settled and obviously given the money involved I want to get it right first time!

It sure looks like being an exciting summer for trucks. I just hope I can get a look at a Revo here in the UK before too long!