RCU Forums - View Single Post - how to set up airtronics styl. for U.S. .40
Old 04-19-2004, 11:07 AM
Bob Paris
My Feedback: (13)

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: how to set up airtronics styl. for U.S. .40

Ok guys....what we need is a complete idiot guide for programing the Stylus 8. I mean for the total programing challenged nut like me. Now I know how to turn on the radio ok...but it rapidly goes south after that... A basic guide for the radio that will take some one with no knowledge of the process...and walk him/her through the programing for most types of models we fly to day. From your basic 4-channel, to 3D planes.

Yes...Jack is a sweet man to help us as he does, but it would be nice if I did not need a PHD in computer programing to figure out the process of programing my radio. We could also use a "Oh Sh_t" manual, for when we mess up the works and need to fix a problem in programing. A trouble shooting guide. So far no Radio company does have a good manual for us turkeys that are computer challenged...

I love my Airtronics gear...and I've been with the company for 16 years now. I was a Kraft man until they sold out and went out of business. I still have my Module 7 Tx and I've up graded to all "Z" fittings with my gear.

Thanks again Jack....

Soft landings always,
Bobby of Maui