View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 09:38 PM
rjmdubois

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spectra Module

ORIGINAL: dirtybird

ORIGINAL: rjmdubois

That's why I said I have two EVIDENCES.

By the way, do you believe that ALL Futaba's radio are deeply tested before shipping? I guess not, because I have already got servos poorly soldered, and a Friend of mine just got a 6EAX with channel 1 and 3 swapped -- I'm not talking about mode 1 and 2, I'm talking about wrong wiring. It just happens, and I am the first to recognize that Futaba has a world class quality.

Every industrial product standards are done by sampling - you don't crash test every cars just to guarantee it is safe. I may agree with you that we don't have a sampling wide enough to ATTEST there's no interference. That's why I used EVIDENCE.
Evidence #2 only says it will work for you and the two units you have. You need to go back to school and take a course in statistics.
Futabas are well tested but not with the Spectra module.
You don't need to crash the unit in the testing. Thats the purpose of the spectrum analyzer. It tells you if it is working without crashing it. And more importantly it tells you that you won't crash someone else.
Maybe you just need to go back to school and get some basic English. I'll make it easier for you. From Webster:

EVIDENCE:
Main Entry: 1ev·i·dence
Pronunciation: 'e-v&-d&n(t)s, -v&-"den(t)s
Function: noun
1 a : an outward sign : INDICATION b : something that furnishes proof : TESTIMONY; specifically : something legally submitted to a tribunal to ascertain the truth of a matter

Now try reading my previous post again. If you have difficulties to understand, I can spell it in Spanish, French, Portuguese or Italian.