RCU Forums - View Single Post - Better GENESIS Vids From RCX
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 01:12 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Better GENESIS Vids From RCX

Perhaps you dont understand this is a PUBLIC forum. Why do you think you can come here, post something, and demand that nobody have their own opinion? Im sure you could get your own GENESIS web site, post your thoughts, then lock the thread. Or better yet, you could become a moderator here, and just edit all the negative posts to say happy, good, smurfy things about the trucks you like. With that said, aside from the fact that video could use a WARNING to turn your speakers off, its pretty good. I like that it showed that truck landing those jumps. Whenever i see vids with a truck jumping, then cut to another scene, i always assume something broke. So i liked seeing that truck drive away. It doesnt take off, or jump like a 20 lb vehicle, but i can imagine some turn marshalls feeling it as a 20 lb vehicle. LOL. Either way, we'll know soon enough. Hopefully someone local to me will buy one, and i'll get to compare it to the other trucks i've owned.

Matt
ORIGINAL: cj100570

Perhaps I was not clear; the vids were posted for people who want to see new vids.....not for complaints. If that's what you'd like to do you should head on over to one of the other Genesis threads. Thank You!
ORIGINAL: Mxracer45

Another bunch of no good vidz IMO . They are only a few seconds long. I wanna see the genesis's full potential. I can tell it has good power though just like CJ said. He gave it throttle and it shot up that jump and got good air for a 20lb truck. But.......... i didnt care for those vidz.