RCU Forums - View Single Post - F2G Corsair Build
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 02:02 PM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: F2G Corsair Build Sneak Peak!!!

ORIGINAL: kerrydel

Wow! I'm just amazed at the work I see on RCU. I'm struggling just to put a Top Flite kit together.

Keep up the good work. Even if it does make me green with envy.

Kerry
Practice, practice and practice! You'll get it! Thanks for the compliments, they help me to work harder to entertain you guys! Glad you're enjoying my build.

LUKE!!!! welcome back man, now I feel bad for not checking in more often, I havn't touched my bird since december....after reading this thread I want to start over....practice makes perfect I guess.

When you start selling "Perfect Scale" plans, I want the first set.
Thanks for stopping by Shupack! Thank you for that warm welcome! I never said I'd be selling perfect scale plans! I have made a complete parts sheet for the 1/8 Corsair and the F2G conversion. Once I finish building the F2G prototype and make sure all the parts are correct then a friend of mine will scan them into his computer. This guys knows what he is doing, so I'm sure he will be able to scan enlarge then print them without distortion. I'm going to blow them up to a wing of 82", I will include my aileron and flap detail. If you want a set your welcome to a copy, just give me a little time on this one. Finish your plane, I'd really like to see it, very unique! You moved from England to Nebraska?[X(]

Still waiting for my good old buddy v6Goose to check in![]

Dion