RCU Forums - View Single Post - Revo Pricing...
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004, 04:17 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revo Pricing...

Yeah, i know what you mean, and i understand how some shops rip people off. Some shops are bad here, and some are really good. I know i can walk into my favorite LHS ready to buy a new truck, and straight forward ask what they can sell me that kit for. They will give me a sweet deal on it every time. Tower is a great place to shop though. I have a HUGE history of orders with them.

Matt
ORIGINAL: RCFreakInFL

If you guys are getting your stuff at your LHS's for cheaper than Tower or other online retailers, then more power to you! I cant count the numerous posts on this forum over the ages, with people saying "how am I supposed to support my LHS when I can buy online for cheaper".....this is the case with Tower. Every hobby shop in my area of Central FL, and parts of California that I have visited, are much more than Tower is. I still support my LHS's as always, but honestly, I have never seen a car kit, or anything of $300+ value, with less than a $20 difference at the hobby shop.....this $20 difference though, allows you to have a relationship with the store owner for help later down the road, and also allows you to have the item that same day.....but I rarely, if ever, see prices locally, for less than online retailers such as Tower....so consider yourself lucky that you have a shop that doesn't see much profits.